17 Apr Pictures speak louder than words, don’t you agree?
Photography and web design go hand in hand. Why? Simply because the images have the power to promote a brand and quickly convey a message.
Check some better ways to use photos on your website:
- Supersize your background
- Offer a clear mobile experience
- Photo focused photography on blogs
- Create a certain mood with color
- Use your best work as a homepage
Extra tip: be sure your photos are optimized for the best website performance!
This is one of the first tips we give to our clients before we start discussing their website development. We work closely with professional photographers that have years of experience.