22 Apr What makes a website look professional?
As a starting point I can say it is the look and feel but don’t forget the technical parts, check the list below with some of the most important elements any professional website needs to have:
- Make sure it runs on https protocol and applies to GDPR.
- Optimize your site for all the devices
- Reduce page loading time and increase engagement
- Choose the best design language based on the industry you are in, your needs and budget
- Keep it consistent: logo, fonts, colors, images, icons, presentations, quotes, invoices keep all in the same line
- Boost engagement and conversions with a great video about you, your services or client testimonials
- Make it easy for potential customers to find you on search engines, social media and maps
What do you think? did I miss other elements for a professional website?
Please feel free to comment below!