22 Apr What makes a website look professional?
Any professional website needs to pay attention to the look and feel as a starting point. However, don’t forget the technical parts, check the list below with some of the most important elements any professional website needs to have:
- Make sure it runs on https protocol and applies to GDPR.
- Optimize your site for all the devices
- Reduce page loading time and increase engagement
- Choose the best design language based on the industry you are in, your needs and budget
- Keep it consistent: logo, fonts, colors, images, icons, presentations, quotes, invoices keep all in the same line
- Boost engagement and conversions with a great video about you, your services or client testimonials
- Make it easy for potential customers to find you on search engines, social media and maps
What do you think? did I miss other elements for a professional website?
Please feel free to comment below!